· The competition ends at 12pm on 14th December 2018. Entries received after this date will not be counted.
· The promoter is High Chelmer.
· To enter the competition you MUST enter via the High Chelmer website.
The winners must be able to collect their prize directly from High Chelmer, Chelmsford, Essex.
There is one prize, £250 worth of vouchers to spend at a store of the winners choice. The store must sell vouchers and be located in the centre.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
High Chelmer reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
· No cash alternative to the prize will be offered the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without giving notice.
· The winner will be selected at random, via a random number generator and contacted by email within 7 working days of the closing date.
· The winners must confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days of offer.
· The winners will be contacted via email, the winner’s contact details may be passed onto a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
· If any emails to the winners are returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond in 7 days of being notified then High Chelmer reserve the right to offer the prize to another winner in accordance with the process described above.
· High Chelmer staff, managers, supervisors, and their immediate families of those cannot enter and any entries will be invalid.
· By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.