Style Staycation T&C’s
Style Staycation – Digital Influencer competition T&Cs
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- The ‘prize’ is to become High Chelmer’s digital influencer for 12 months (Until July 2020).
- A monthly allowance of £50 in the form of gift cards/vouchers will be supplied for the purpose of the posts. There is no cash alternative
- The winner must be able to commit to at least one monthly Instagram post/blog for 12 months and should live in close proximity to the centre
- The winner must also have an existing public Instagram profile
- High Chelmer reserves the right to change and/or end the partnership as required
- The competition will close Monday 15th July at 12pm and the winner will be chosen shortly after and contacted via email.
- Entries received after this time and date will not be counted
- High Chelmer reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
- All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason
- The promoter of the competition is High Chelmer. The competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram