We have been working hard to get the centre ready to reopen, and have created a video so you can see what we’ve been up to:
We are delighted to welcome you back to High Chelmer, non-essential retail is now open.
Thank you for supporting the centre and our essential stores/services that were able to remain available during the most recent lockdown – we’re really pleased to be open and fully operational once again.
We’d like to reassure you that the wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and retailers remains our number one priority, and as such, we continue to have measures in place to help keep everyone safe and ensure their visit is an enjoyable one.
- Physical distance signage continues to be in place to help remind customers to follow the guidance and also to remember to wear a face covering
- High Chelmer is operating a one-way system, we kindly ask all customers to keep left
- You may be asked to queue outside stores/centre in order to maintain a safe customer flow throughout the centre, ensuring physical distancing is being adhered to
- High Chelmer’s toilets will remain closed until further notice, due to the narrow access corridor not complying with distancing guidance. However, the public toilets located in Market Road are open
- During peak times, Primark’s alternative entrance can be used and is located at the rear of the building facing Bellmead Road and Bell Meadow Park
- Our core shopping hours will be;
- Monday – Saturday 7am – 7.30pm
- Sunday 9.30am – 5pm
- Please view your selected store pages to find out more information on individual store opening times HERE
We’d also like to remind customers visiting us, to please remember to wear a face covering
We continue to monitor the situation and follow the Government Roadmap guidance closely, and we will continue to keep customers updated via our website and Facebook page.
Please find our COVID-19 secure certificate here.
We hope to see you very soon!