According to the latest Government Guidance, the centre will be open for essential goods and services only from 7am on Thursday 5th November. These include:
- Vision Express (appointments only)
- Boots Opticians (appointments only)
- Polski Delikatesy Pyza
- The Co-Operative Bank
- Harvey and Thompson (pawnbrokers/money lenders)
Click & Collect:
- Office Shoes (call & collect)
- Next (Amazon Hub also available)
- Camera World
- CEX (Click & Collect and Drop & Go)
- MR T Unlock (repairs on appointment)
- Bang & Olufsen
- Chelmer Fine Art (Completing all new and existing orders via phone or email. Delivery as normal)
- Gadgets Solution (repairs on appointment)
- Tech Tronex (repairs on appointment)
- New Look
Takeaway & Delivery Services:
- Banana Tree
- Turquoise Kitchen
- Bourgee (Delivery only)
- City Diner (Takeaway only)
- Starbucks (Takeaway only)
Mall Concessions Open Takeaway Services:
- Little Lotus
Please check individual store opening times before your visit
The safety of our retailers, centre team and visitors is paramount, and we’d like to thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this challenging time.
We will communicate updates and any changes to information via our social media channels.
Stay Smart, Stay Safe.
Please find our COVID-19 secure certificate here.
For more information, please find our FAQ’s here